In times of economic uncertainty, such as the forecasted recession, it becomes even more critical for companies to focus their efforts on achieving their goals and objectives. A robust OKR and strategy execution tool becomes particularly important during such times.
One of the primary benefits of using an OKR tool during a recession is that it helps to ensure that everyone in the organization is aligned and working towards the same objectives. This is essential when resources may be limited, and companies need to maximize their efficiency and effectiveness. By setting clear, measurable objectives and key results, an OKR tool can help teams to prioritize their efforts and ensure that they are focused on the activities that will deliver the most value.
Perdoo is a popular OKR (Objectives and Key Results) tool that helps organizations align their efforts towards achieving their goals and objectives. However, despite its many benefits, some companies may be looking for alternatives to Perdoo for a variety of reasons, such as cost, functionality, or ease of use.
There are several other OKR tools available that only offer similar features and functionality, but also provide features that make achieving company goals easy and your life easier. Whether you’re looking for a more affordable option, a tool with more advanced features, or simply a more intuitive interface, there are plenty of options to choose from.
In this blog, we’ll explore some of the top Perdoo alternatives, their features, pricing, and pros & cons to help you find the best fit for your organization. So, let’s dive in and find your perfect Perdoo alternative.
What Is Perdoo?
Perdoo is a very popular OKR tool which helps organizations align their efforts towards achieving their goals and objectives.
Perdoo offers a variety of features that help companies foster a culture of transparency, accountability, and continuous improvement. The platform provides real-time insights and analytics, allowing teams to identify potential issues and course-correct as needed. It offers progress-tracking tools, and automated notifications as well.
Pros of Perdoo
- Perdoo allows setting objectives at the company, team, and individual levels, ensuring that everyone is working towards the same goals. This alignment promotes collaboration and fosters a culture of transparency and accountability.
- Perdoo provides real-time insights and analytics, allowing teams to identify potential issues and course-correct as needed.
- Perdoo provides exceptional customer service, with a readily available chat function that offers prompt and effective responses.
Cons of Perdoo
- Perdoo’s user interface can be challenging for users to obtain a high-level view of their strategy or roadmap when it contains numerous details. Users may need to zoom out frequently to view only a portion of the complete map.
- Although the application provides useful information and hints to aid in the comprehension of OKRs, new users may require additional time to adapt to the interface.
- Perdoo’s reporting features may fall short of providing a comprehensive overview of the entire company. Although there are options to create custom reports and several existing reports available, a simplified company-level report is something often asked for by users.
6 Best Perdoo Alternatives
Peoplebox is an enterprise-level OKR and performance management solution that aims to build an outcome-driven culture and achieve goals. This platform is popular among HR leaders who want to align, track, and achieve their strategic priorities and cross-functional goals. Trusted by over 500 leading companies, including Razorpay, Veriff, Disney, Postman, Khatabook, and Exotel, Peoplebox is backed by Y Combinator.
With its integration with various work tools such as SQL, Jira, Hubspot, Asana, and more, Peoplebox makes aligning and tracking goals, business review meetings, and performance reviews effortlessly. Peoplebox offers a comprehensive performance management solution that includes real-time feedback, performance reviews, and employee engagement analytics. This approach enables companies to establish a culture of continuous improvement, foster employee development, and drive better business outcomes and makes it a compelling alternative to Perdoo.
Nova Benefits Case Study: How Nova Benefits drives exceptional business results with OKRs
Cometchat Case Study: Cometchat fosters a transparent work culture with performance reviews and OKR
1. 360-degree performance review on Slack
Peoplebox offers a comprehensive 360-degree performance review module that streamlines the review process and enhances team collaboration. This module allows you to manage auto-updating OKRs and KPIs, schedule 1:1s for data reviews, and customize the review process. From self-reviews and peer selection to nudges and reminders, goal check-ins, and performance tracking, Peoplebox allows you to handle everything from Slack, ensuring seamless integration with your team’s existing workflow.
2. Customizable dashboards for business reviews
Peoplebox enables you to create customizable dashboards for business reviews. You can easily add KPIs, narrations, charts, action items, and more to auto-populate your OKR progress. This functionality helps you conduct effective weekly and monthly business review meetings by identifying roadblocks ahead of time, so your teams can focus on resolving them. It also provides a comprehensive view of your business performance, whether you need to monitor progress towards specific goals, track key metrics, or analyze trends over time.
3. Extensive integration with over 100 native tools
Peoplebox offers seamless integration with over 100 native tools, including Slack, Jira, Asana, MySQL, Google Sheets-Analytics, Salesforce, Notion, Outlook, Okta, BambooHR, Zoho People, and more. With these integrations, it ensures that goals are auto-updated in real-time, allowing you to easily track your progress across all your tools. Peoplebox also creates auto-populated dashboards for your business reviews and weekly check-ins, so you can quickly gain insights into your team’s performance and identify areas for improvement.
4. 1:1 meeting tool
Peoplbox offers a range of features to enhance the quality of 1:1 meetings, including personalized talking points, agenda and note collaboration, meeting note recording, reminder setting, idea organization, calendar integration, and 1:1 culture tracking. It also allows managers to easily prepare for 1:1 meetings by adding talking points to their agenda from a library of pre-existing topics.
Pros of Peoplebox
- The most beneficial aspect is that it simplifies the OKRs and provides a precise understanding of objectives. This enables you to measure progress and monitor position in accomplishing the OKRs.
- Peoplebox can seamlessly integrate with HR systems and several other team tools, facilitating the mapping and monitoring of OKR progress effortlessly.
- It provides convenient tracking and evaluation of the OKRs of multiple teams. The progress is quantified as a percentage, which is a fantastic feature for monitoring task advancement in detail. This simplifies the tracking of KRAs.
- It is a single-page app. It is uncomplicated, user-friendly, and features practical integrations. Its dashboard allows for speedy and effortless navigation, providing an overview of both departmental and individual team goals.
Cons of Peoplebox
- Available only in English. However, one can write OKR in any language
- $7/month/person for the professional package
- $15/month/person for the premium package
- Custom pricing based on enterprise requirement
Mirro is an HR tech software tool created to help businesses manage their employee performance. It is designed to facilitate regular check-ins, goal setting, and feedback in order to improve employee engagement, productivity, and retention.
The Mirro platform enables employees and managers to set and track goals, schedule and conduct regular check-ins, and provide ongoing feedback. This allows for a more collaborative and continuous approach to performance management, as opposed to traditional annual performance reviews.
1. Employee friendly
Mirro works as a people analytics platform that features advanced data visualization and reporting to help ensure your business’s success. This tool simplifies HR administration tasks, freeing up valuable time for key team members. Mirro facilitates a culture of continuous improvement and growth by using the platform to share feedback with employees. It supports flexible work arrangements to promote work-life balance and maintain employee satisfaction.
2. Enables continuous performance improvement
The software is designed to ensure that the team members understand the company’s goals and their role in the organization to achieve complete alignment. It helps identify high-performing employees and provide rewards for their contributions, helps set goals, tracks progress, and offers feedback to employees.
3. Create greater employee engagement
Mirro helps foster a sense of belonging and community within the organization to retain top talent and increase engagement levels. The platform enables teams to connect, interact, and celebrate milestones, no matter the distance or time zone, to forge trusting relationships among your team members.
Pros of Mirro
- It enables companies to improve their performance management by providing a platform for continuous feedback, goal setting, and tracking. This helps ensure that their employees are aligned.
- The platform helps to increase employee engagement by providing a space for employees to connect, interact, and celebrate milestones to boost employee morale and productivity.
- It simplifies HR administrative tasks, saving time for key team members. The platform provides an easy-to-use interface for performance review and tracking, reducing the workload for managers and HR teams.
Cons of Mirro
- Mirro may not be as customizable as some other HR tech tools in the market. Some companies may prefer a tool that can be tailored to their specific needs and preferences.
- There are certain bugs that affect the functionality like despite changing the language setting, the labels and inputs are displayed in the default language.
- A little difficult for first-time users to understand the UI/UX and use it seamlessly.
- Standard €5 user/month billed annually
- Plus €7 user/month billed annually
Leapsome is a people enablement platform that helps businesses build high-performing organizations. By driving employee development, productivity, and engagement, Leapsome empowers businesses to thrive. With features such as customizable dashboards, integrations with various tools, real-time progress tracking, and engagement tools, Leapsome offers a comprehensive solution to help businesses achieve their goals and drive success.
1. Drive performance
The performance management tool enables teams to help reach their full potential and deliver meaningful, growth-oriented reviews. The platform helps businesses to run impactful performance and 360° reviews that are easy to set up, complete, and beneficial for all involved parties.
2. Engagement surveys
It helps build a robust company culture with employee engagement surveys that are simple to create and offer valuable insights for improvement. It helps you gather meaningful feedback to analyze the sentiment in any area with surveys that can be tailored to the entire company, leadership, or specific teams.
3. Setting OKR
It helps you keep track of your company’s goals with ease, regardless of your process or framework. It reduces quarterly administrative work and encourages progress by establishing recurring goal cycles with set timelines.
Pros of Leapsome
- You can customize your surveys with questions of your own or use scientifically-validated templates.
- Surveys can be anonymous or identified, and you can schedule them to recur automatically.
- The user can easily keep track of even the smallest details and to-do items with reminders using this tool.
Cons of Leapsome
- Navigating through the various functions can be challenging, and remembering all the different uses can be difficult.
- Some users find the platform’s emphasis on continuous feedback and recognition to be a bit overwhelming and distracting, as it creates a sense of constant pressure to give and receive input.
Modular pricing starts from $8 per user per month
4. Unlock OKR
Unlock OKR is an OKR software tool designed to help businesses and organizations set, track, and achieve their OKRs. It allows users to define and align individual, team, and company goals, track progress towards them and get actionable insights to improve performance. It enables users to create a hierarchy of objectives and key results that cascade from the company level, down to individual employees, ensuring alignment and focus throughout the organization.
1. Goal map and people map
This feature helps identify who is working on what, identifies stakeholders working on a common goal and creates visibility of what exactly is happening in the organization.
2. Reporting tool
It offers an intuitive dashboard that aims at driving focus on priority tasks and creates a channel of communication for the cross-functional team to collaborate efficiently.
The Unlock Marketplace facilitates organizations to develop an all-inclusive product that assists in the transformation of their workforce. The applications are intended to seamlessly integrate with the Unlock ecosystem and can be slightly customized to cater to your specific needs.
Pros of Unlock OKR
- It is user-friendly and intuitive, offering a seamless user experience that serves its intended purpose with utmost objectivity.
- Extensive integrations with other tools
- The “direct reports” view provides a clear understanding to managers of where to focus attention to better support their teams.
Cons of Unlock OKR
- As of now, the users don’t have control over their notifications. It is the responsibility of the admin to set notifications for the team’s upcoming or delayed tasks.
- In comparison to other tools available in the market, there are instances when the tool’s task intuitiveness falls short.
$6/month per employee billed annually + $1,000 Implementation
Lattice is a performance management software that helps companies streamline their performance review process and improve employee engagement and development. It offers features like goal setting and tracking, real-time feedback, performance reviews, and employee development planning to provide a comprehensive and continuous approach to performance management.
1. Career development
Lattice provides a range of career development resources, including career paths and skill tracking, that empower employees to strategically plan and navigate their professional growth. These tools facilitate the identification of areas for improvement and the acquisition of new skills, while also offering managers valuable insights into employee strengths and weaknesses, which can inform targeted training and development initiatives.
2. Performance management
Lattice is a comprehensive platform that links employee performance, feedback, and career development, offering a comprehensive approach to managing the employee experience. Its features include performance reviews, one-on-one meetings, feedback sharing, praise, and updates, all of which contribute to a cohesive system for optimizing employee productivity and satisfaction.
3. OKR tool
The OKR feature of Lattice integrates company objectives and goals into the daily routines of employees, ensuring that they remain top of mind and guiding work efforts continuously. It facilitates the setting of transparent goals that foster collaboration and drive business results.
Pros of Lattice
- Lattice’s advanced analytics functionality is among its most noteworthy features which enables users to leverage machine learning and predictive modelling to gain insights from their data.
- The customer care team at Lattice is exceptional. They consistently demonstrated a high level of professionalism, helpfulness, and friendliness
- Lattice brings together all HR initiatives in one location. From conducting engagement surveys to facilitating one-on-one meetings throughout the company to tracking goals and career growth paths, Lattice serves as a go-to resource for inquiries
Cons of Lattice
- The process of navigating and updating OKRs on Lattice can be challenging because of the confusing and non-intuitive user interface.
- The learning curve for Lattice may feel challenging for some users compared to other data visualization tools.
Workboard is a cloud-based OKR management tool that prioritizes optimizing daily operations to accelerate goal attainment. Featuring progress tracking and team collaboration tools, this platform helps ensure organizational alignment, accountability, and focus, while simultaneously enhancing productivity and performance.
1. OKR canvas
The OKR Canvas feature, helps users set smart and effective objectives and key results. With the OKR Canvas, teams can collaborate to brainstorm and identify the few most critical outcomes, while utilizing tips to find inspiring language and effective measures of success.
2. Goal alignment
It allows users to align OKRs vertically and laterally across functional teams, squads, dynamic teams, and individuals. Users can easily see all OKRs aligned to a specific company objective and their aggregate progress. The “My OKRs” page helps in finding OKRs for a product, team, or person in seconds.
3. Progress tracking
With Workboard, teams can measure progress transparently to reduce the impact of dependencies and surprises and foster cohesion. Adding results is quick and easy. It also provides users with the ability to add them via web, mobile, or chat, or update key results with data from existing systems.
Pros of Workboard
- It is a feature-rich platform that helps teams work efficiently and asynchronously in a distributed work environment. It focuses a lot on enabling employees to understand how their daily work contributes to our broader priorities, strategy, and vision.
- Users can map, mirror, roll up or copy key results across multiple OKRs for improved efficiency and alignment.
Cons of Workboard
- Despite the robustness of WorkBoard’s platform, some users may find it less intuitive to use.
- It has many features which sometimes cause downtime and slow performance hampering the user experience.
While Perdoo is a great tool, there are several alternatives to Perdoo for organizations seeking to streamline their goal-setting and tracking processes. Peoplebox, Unlock OKR, Leapsome, Workboard, and Mirro all offer unique features and benefits that can help your teams stay focused, aligned, and accountable.
While some may prioritize user-friendliness or advanced analytics capabilities, customization and flexibility might be more important for some. It is important to evaluate each platform’s offerings and determine which aligns best with your organization’s specific needs and goals. Remember that with the right OKR management tool, you can achieve your objectives, boost productivity, and drive success. So choose wisely!